Canadian Standard Freeness Tester (CF-21)
Measures the drainage rate of a diluted pulp suspension
Widely used to monitor changes in the drainage rate of chemical pulps during beating and refining. The drainage rate being related to the surface conditions and swelling of the fibers.
The refining of pulps is one of the most important stages in the paper production process, because it consumes such a large amount of energy and strongly influences the sheet forming and its physical properties. This offers a measurable index of the efficiency of the refining process.
The CF-21 is designed for bench top use and includes leveling feet with a precision bull-eye level. The pneumatically driven lids for the drainage chamber ensure simple, accurate, safe and quick operation.
- Complies with TAPPI T227,SCAN C21/65, ISO 5267/2
- Stainless steel and chromed bronze-cast components provide ruggedness needed for usual intensive routine of QC Tests
- Calibrated standard screen plate – FP Innovations (PAPRICAN) Optional accessories
- Device CF-DR used to remove the fibers from the drainage chamber
- Fitted with pneumatic vacuum generator
- Consistency cups for quick preparation of 1l testing fraction of pulp suspension
Filter for water model GS200UV – 5l/min according to ISO 14487
|Calibrated bottom orifice||(74.7 ± 0.7) s for 1l of H2O|
|Drainage Chamber Volume||1000 ml|
|Drainage Area||2.81 cm2|
|Air Supply||6 bar, instrument quality|
|Air Consumption||0.1 m3 /h|
(W x L x H): 350 x 500 x 900 mm
Weight: 36 kgs
For further information, please contact our sales team on 01223 492081 or via firstname.lastname@example.org