Formax Laboratory Sheet Dryer S-100
Flat bed sheet dryer with uniform surface temperature for rapid consistent drying
For drying hand sheets and incorporating new heating element technology. Dries sheets consistently with a uniform surface temperature for rapid and consistent drying. Fitted with over-temperature protection.
- Stainless steel base, thermally isolated from the surface plate
- 380mm x 406mm curved hard anodized aluminium surface plate
- Spring tensioned screen securely holds down the sample sheet on to the drying surface
- Surface plate temperature regulated with a digital temperature control
- Temperature Range ambient to 120°C
- Over temperature sensor and cut off to prevent overheating
- Selected surface temperature achieved in 8 minutes from cold
- Dimensions : 560mm x 510mm x 200mm (W x L x H)
- Net Weight: 18kgs
- Electricity 220V / 1Ph / 50Hz, 10 amp
For further information, please contact our sales team on 01223 492081 or via email@example.com
Manufacturer of FORMAX™ wet-end laboratory equipment for the pulp and paper industry, chemical companies, and universities for quality control, R&D, and education.
The FORMAX™ brand is recognised throughout the paper industry for its quality and reliability.