Laboratory Screw Press
Dewaters fibrous slurries to 50% consistency with multiple passes
An important pulp and paper research tool for exploring fiber washing, de-watering, bleaching and high density storage techniques.
Dewaters fibrous pulp slurries to 50% consistency with multiple passes in a pulp or paper mills. The Laboratory Screw Press is an important pulp and paper research tool for exploring fiber washing, de-watering, bleaching and high density storage techniques.
The press de-waters fibrous slurries in automatic and continuous operation.
- Press is mounted on a rugged steel frame
- Shipped ready for use, no special installation required
- Will de-water 3% consistency cellulose pulp slurry to 25% consistency in a single pass
- Consistencies exceeding 50% can be obtained through multiple pass operation
- Constructed of 304 stainless steel for all wetted parts
- Variable drive speed – 1.5 – 43 rpm
- 610mm x 1170mm x 860mm ( W x L x H )
- Net Weight – 160kg
- Connections: 230V AC / 1 Ph / 50Hz – 15 amp
For further information, please contact our sales team on 01223 492081 or via email@example.com