Pulmac Masterscreen Pulp Fractionator
Mechanically separates fibres from contaminants, including stickies and shives
Shive analysis enables the optimisation of digesters, cleaners, refiners, grinders and screens. Analysis of stickies enables problems that occur in repulpers, cleaners and screening to be pinpointed.
This essential information can lead to a reduction in the frequency of dirt, shives or stickies in the final product and an increase in profitability.
The unit is fully automatic and has excellent reproducibility. There are a minimal number of operator actions and it is capable of screening up to 100 g (oven-dried equivalent) of sample, depending on the pulp quality. Fibres pass through a laser-cut precision screen plate and go to waste. The retained rejects are washed out of the screening chamber and distributed onto a filter paper, which is then extracted for stickie, shive dirt or contary analysis. Quantifying the rejects can be easily achieved using the Apogee SpecScan system.
The precision, reproducibility and speed of the MasterScreen™ make it the industry standard in many production and R&D settings.
- Rapid results – displays in less than 10 min
- Fully automatic drainage – approximately 10 min with 50 g ODE
- Laser-cut precision screen plates – available in two standard sizes – 100 or 150 µm
- for quick deposit of contaminants
- air mix ensures even fibre distribution on a 20 cm filter paper
- cartridge format enables easy removal and replacement of filter display
- vacuum system removes water automatically
- Feed tank mixer motor ensures a uniform consistency delivered to screening chamber
- Programmable controller allows multiple test methods
For further information, please contact our sales team on 01223 492081 or via email@example.com
Rycobel is the European hub for several internationally respected manufacturers of physical testing equipment, from pulp evaluation, to strength, tear and compression testing of finshed products. Rycobel also offers its own RYCOLAB labelled series of instruments.
Their team of manufacturer trained service engineers provide service, calibration and repairs for the complete range of instruments, through return to base, or annual on site service tours, organised by Tendring Physical Testing.