For de-watering various sizes of pulp hand sheets
Presses laboratory hand sheets, to compact them and continue the de-watering process. Suitable for various sheets sizes. Selectable temperature and pressure.
Rugged stainless steel frame and rolls construction. Safety features include nip guard and emergency stop with automatic press roll release and a drain tray installed beneath unit.
- Two 76mm diameter, 355mm wide stainless steel, press rolls
- Infinitely adjustable air loading to 540 kg force, 15kg/cm
- Feed and Press functions controlled independently for greater versatility
- Roller speed of approximately 240cm per minute accomplished using constant speed gear motor with chain and sprocket drive to bottom roll
- Rubber covered rolls
- Variable speed motor control
- Press Rolls – 355mm wide
- Adjustable press pressure – 15kg/cm
- Roll speed – 240cm / min.
|( W x L x H )||510m x 710mm x 300mm|
|Drive motor||230V, 1ph, 50Hz|
|Clean Compressed Air||4 – 7bar|
For further information, please contact our sales team on 01223 492081 or via firstname.lastname@example.org