Standard Pulp Disintegrator – T100
For disintegrating pulp sheets prior to making handsheets in pulp and paper industry
With dual safety systems and lightweight CPVC pot.
Standard disintegrator for disintegrating pulp sheets prior to making hand sheets in pulp and paper industry. For the standard disintegration of pulps without significantly changing the physical characteristics of the pulp prior to subsequent evaluation.
Complies with TAPPI T-205 and ISO-5263
Dual safety interlocks ensure a safe operation. The 316 stainless steel propeller and shaft and CPVC pot ensure that the pulp being disintegrated is not contaminated by copper ions and that could then adversely affect subsequent pulp brightness tests.
- 316 Stainless steel construction throughout, housing, shaft, propeller
- Digital counter with preset value and automatic shut off
- Dual safety interlock ensures safe operation
- Clear polycarbonate splash cover allows operator to view the stock
- Plastic CPVC disintegrator pot
- Motor is 1/3 HP with gear belt & pulley drive
- Heated stainless steel disintegration pot
- Dimensions – 280mm (W) x 560mm (L) x 430mm (H)
- Nett Weight – 45kgs
- Power input: 220V, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz
Contact Our Sales Team