IGT Simply Offset
Economic integrated inking & printing device for producing occasional colour prints
The IGT Simply Offset is ideal for small print shops, that only need to make a limited number of drawdowns of offset inks each day, but with a higher level of consistency than can be achieved using a hand roller.
Standards: complies with ISO 2834-1
Single button operation and a single printing force minimize the possibility of errors. Maintenance free, with no internal parts to be calibrated or serviced. Ink can be applied easily with a single volume pipette, for higher repeatability. Short inking time and cleaning time compared to a hand roller.
The IGT Simply Offset is low cost, easy to operate and ideal for:
- Small and medium size print houses that make only a very small amount of colour drawdowns
- Printers making small runs e.g. for stationary with house colours or PMS colours in very small amounts
- Printers using only a limited range of inks and substrates
- Preparing prints for colour and density measurement for simple colour matching applications
- Users doing colour matching by finger-tipping
- Printers using currently a hand roller, but needing something more efficient and faster
- Evaluation of print gloss, abrasion, flexibility, fastness’s, resistances
|Printing speed 0,2-0,3 m/s, depending on the load||Printing width: 50 mm|
|Print length: 200 mm||Compact design, single instrument, external power supply|
|For either conventional or UV inks||Printing force 400 N|
|Substrate thickness 0,02-0.5 mm on carrier||Maintenance-free|
|One year guarantee on mechanics, rubber roller is guaranteed against production failures, but not against mis-use or cleaning with unsuitable solvents||Maintenance program through exchange of instruments|
- Model no: 447.000.100 for conventional drying offset inks
- Model no: 447.000.200 for UV drying offset inks
Contact Our Sales Team
Information About Cleaning Solvents for IGT Printing Discs and Top RollersClick here »
IGT Testing Systems
Printability testing equipment and tack testing instruments for the worldwide paper industry, printing industry, graphical arts, plastics, paints, inks and coatings industry.